ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals 150 updated for 2019 and 2020 hoops recruiting classes

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
Rivals released their updated rankings for 2019 hoops on Wednesday and 2020 today. Click here for analysis of 2019 and here for the 2019 rankings. Click here for analysis of 2020 and here for the 2020 rankings.

How 2019 Cal targets stack up: 5-star big man Charles Bassey stays put at #3, 5-star shooting guard Tyrese Maxey fell two spots to #14, 5-star big man Onyeka Okongwu rose three spots to #18, 4-star shooting guard Josh Green stayed at #19, 4-star big man Kofi Cockburn rose seven spots to #31, 4-star shooting guard P.J. Fuller rose six spots to #52, 4-star shooting guard Charles Smith IV rose 11 spots to #85, and 4-star power forward Maxwell Lorca-Lloyd rose one spot to #97.

Note: 4-star power forward Isaiah Mobley rose one spot to #29, but I'm not really considering him a Cal target since his dad got hired at USC. Pretty clear where he's going to go.

As for Onyeka Okongwu, with David Grace now at Cal, it's possible Cal reenters the picture for him after he previously scratched them off his list. I'm still trying to get a feel for that situation, but I'm including him just so you all know where he stacks up amongst the rest of the Cal targets.

How 2020 Cal targets stack up: 5-star shooting guard Jalen Green stays at #1, 5-star shooting guard RJ Hampton stays at #3, 5-star small forward Greg Brown III fell one spot to #7, 5-star shooting guard Josh Christopher fell one spot to #9, 5-star small forward Julian Strawther rose one spot to #10, 4-star shooting guard Jabri Abdur-Rahim stays at #24, 4-star shooting guard Nico Mannion stays at #26, 4-star power forward Isaiah Cottrell rises three spots to #27, 4-star small forward Johnny Juzang fell one spot to #29, 4-star shooting guard Ziaire Williams joins the party, coming in at #39, and 4-star shooting guard Tramon Mark fell 19 spots to #72.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News