ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals releases final 150 rankings for 2018 hoops class

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
Rivals has released their final 150 rankings for the 2018 recruiting class. Click here for the rankings. Click here for analysis. Rivals will release the updated 2019 and 2020 rankings on Wednesday and Friday in advance of the two live periods in April.

5-star power forward Jordan Brown went up 1 spot to #11. 4-star shooting guard Matt Bradley went up 3 spots to #52. 4-star small forward Jacobi Gordon fell 23 spots to #131. I'm assuming Gordon fell due to his torn Achilles, which is totally fair though he is expected to be ready to rock on opening night. From what I know he's recovering ahead of schedule, etc.

In the analysis piece, Corey Evans addressed Jordan Brown:

"I am really hoping Jordan Brown comes through at the college level and beyond. Whenever you are so highly rated as a five-star prospect, whildesitting in the final-15 of the 2018 rankings, you’re pretty much expected to star at the college level and then head to the NBA within a matter of two years. Can Jordan Brown be that guy?

"He has gone through peaks and valleys with his production, but whenever he is healthy and engaged Brown is a special watch. He is one of the more skilled 15-foot-and-in big man prospects in high school, and depending on his ultimate college landing spot, he could star from day one. However, it is vital that he finds the right setting at the next level, where he can develop physically but also have things run through him in the low- and high-post settings. If he does make the appropriate selection, Brown will more than solidify his standing as a five-star recruit."

Reactions: andrewvidales
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News