ADVERTISEMENT

Per Utah Rivals, Utah appears to be front runners to land 2017 3-star forward Donnie Tillman

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
Click here for details on this latest development on Donnie Tillman. Alex Markham who wrote the piece and interviewed Tillman commented on the Utah message boards that Tillman has zero interest in Kansas and that Tillman likely waits until the Spring to decide. He wants to go somewhere where he can make an immediate impact and not wait on the bench.

Alex Markham seems convinced that Utah leads the pack to land Donnie Tillman. I told Alex that Donnie Tillman seems to really like Cal as well and I also asked him what other schools he thinks are the biggest threats to Utah. I'll let you all know what he says. To be clear, I don't disagree with Markham's position. I've been sensing that Utah is the front runner for a little while, but if Donnie Tillman is waiting until the Spring, a lot can happen between now and then. Plus, there have to be other schools that he is considering and Cal I would like to think is one of them. Especially since his offers list isn't terribly big.

Reactions: andrewvidales
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News