ADVERTISEMENT

Let's pick the Pac-12 games - Week 7

droski

What a Bonanza!
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2009
LA
Year of bleh continues. 3-2 last week for 21-23-1 for the year. 1-0 for my lock of the week for 3-3 for the year. https://cal.forums.rivals.com/threads/lets-pick-the-pac-12-games-week-6.17276/

[home team in italics]

Cal by 3 over Oregon - Attention Cal fans. We are all overthinking this game. Vegas is right. Baring webb playing like he did against OSU we have a HUGE advantage at the qb position. We've had two weeks to figure out how to make Oregon punt occasionally. Webb has had a full week to rest his thumb. Hansen too. Our D shows a pulse at home. Kind of. True frosh in his first road start. Cal wins a close one and covers.

WSU by 7 over ASU - I probably should stop picking ASU, but this screams let down game and it's on the road. ASU covers.

UW by 33.5 over OSU - Line looks about right, but that being said I think OSU can do enough to cover.

Furd by 2.5 over Colorado - Furd is a bad matchup for Colorado. On paper this looks like a Colorado win, but I have a feeling the furd resurgence continues. Furd covers.

UCLA by 7 over Utah - Weird line of the week. Utah covers.

lockoftheweek.jpg

Non conference lock of the week: Nebraska by 24 over Purdue - Love teams coming off their coach being fired. Purdue covers.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News