ADVERTISEMENT

Latest MBB staff addition: Utah Valley's Ken Moses

Matt Moreno

Shining. 365 days a week.
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California
cal.rivals.com

Ken Moses is headed to Cal as an assistant coach rejoining Mark Madsen after spending last season together at Utah Valley. Prior to that, he was at Montana State and Southern Illinois.

"Ken was a pivotal piece of our success at Utah Valley last season and brings a winning pedigree to Berkeley," Madsen said in a statement provided by the program. "Ken is a brilliant tactician, and I've seen firsthand the type of individual and leader that he is. I have no doubt he'll enrich our student-athletes' experiences while helping lead our program into the future. I'm excited to have him with me at Cal."

Moses, who is a native of Honolulu, Hawaii, played at Colorado State University Pueblo where he also began his coaching career.

"I'm grateful to continue my coaching career alongside Coach Madsen," Moses said. "It's an honor to work with a coach who does things the right way. Coach Madsen is a great leader, teacher and mentor. I'm excited for the brand of basketball that we're going to bring to Berkeley"

Madsen's first staff with the Bears includes associate head coach Adam Mazarei (Vanderbilt) plus assistants Amorrow Morgan (Loyola Chicago) and Matt Scherbenske (Texas Tech).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News