ADVERTISEMENT

Key Quotes: Jordan Brown

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
Hey guys, I just caught up with 2018 5-star PF Jordan Brown. Cal seems to be in a very good position here. He's already planning on visiting Cal and isn't yet sure of what other schools he'll visit. He says Cal is doing a good job recruiting him and making him a priority. Below are key quotes. The rest will be saved for the article.

"No firm timeframe yet, kind of waiting to see how things play out."-Jordan Brown on a decision timeframe.

"I’m playing on taking my SAT soon so I can start taking visits. I will be visiting Cal, not sure what other schools yet."-On a visit.

"The staff at Cal is still doing a good job at recruiting me, making me a priority for them.
They have talked about letting me be a stretch 4 and also letting me play some 3."
-On how the new staff has done at recruiting him and how they plan to use him.

"Being able to play against the top competitors apart of the older age groups helped me learn to play more physical and see how my moves work against professional like players."-On what he learned playing over in Italy with "The Path" team powered by Adidas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News