ADVERTISEMENT

I just spoke with Warren Washington

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
Hey guys, I interviewed 2018 3-star power forward Warren Washington this evening. Here are some of the key things that he said.

Warren Washington on how long Cal has been recruiting him for: "Since Freshman year. I was on a different AAU team (Coastal Elite) and Coach Webster contacted my parents after he watched me at a couple of games at a tournament and ever since then they've been recruiting me."

Warren Washington on what matters most to him when picking a program: "I look at what the program has to offer to me both in school and on the court. Both of those matter the most."

Warren Washington on what other schools have offered: "SDSU , Rice , Nevada, Tulane, Montana are all offers."

Also, he tells me he's 6'9", 195 lbs. He says other people lie about their height and that causes some confusion.

The rest will be saved for the article! Also, wheels are already in motion with Kevin Knox. Look for that to come up this weekend as well. I'm also gonna talk with the two new Cal women's hoops commits (I'm making it a goal to chat with women's hoops commits) . So, a ton of Cal hoops stuff is coming your way!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News