ADVERTISEMENT

I just spoke with Troy Brown, Jr.

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
Hey guys, I just spoke with 2017 5-star guard Troy Brown, Jr. who cut his list down today. Cal made the cut along with Alabama, Arizona, Oregon, Ohio State, Georgetown, Kansas, and UNLV. I will share with you some of the key things that Troy said and the rest will be saved for the article.

Troy Brown, Jr. on the Cal coaching staff: "The coaching staff has made me a priority. They make me feel like they want me at their school. Getting me on the campus on an unofficial, they’ve done a really good job recruiting me right now."

Troy Brown, Jr. on a timeline for either making a decision or taking visits: "No, not right now."

Troy Brown, Jr. on the other programs on his list: "They’ve all done a really good job. Alabama has done a really good job."

Alabama was the first school in addition to Cal that he mentioned. They seem to be very much in the mix to get him. I posted my own crystal ball of sorts in the Troy Brown Final 8 thread and Alabama was one of three schools I felt had the best odds of getting him. The third being Arizona.

Anyways, the rest will be saved for the article. What I'm sharing right here is the stuff pertaining to his recruitment. I got some other stuff on AAU ball, how he's improved, and also winning Gold in Spain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News