ADVERTISEMENT

Hi.

Nam Le

not a football guy | dreamkiller le
Apr 21, 2015
Hello, Cal Rivals subscribers – some of you may already be aware of this news, but regardless, here it is anyway.

My name is Nam Le, and I’m excited to say that I’ll be a new member of the team here at GBR, writing primarily on football. I’ve spent the last three seasons covering and analyzing the team for a couple of other sites, and in joining up here, I plan to live up to the high standard that has already been set here by Marc, Lindsay, and Grant, each of whom I know and admire very much. In fact, the opportunity to work with all three of them was one of the reasons that drew me here in the first place.

As far as my exact role on the staff, that’s still being worked out, but I have a bit of a different skillset than either Marc or Grant – I’m less of a reporter/journalist/scoopster and more of a writer/analyst -- and at minimum, you can expect me to be helping with postgame breakdowns, previews, scouting, and general analysis.

Now, I realize that I may not be for everyone, but regardless of how you might feel about me personally, I can promise you that I’ll work very, very hard to provide you with good, insightful, and passionate writing about the program you know and love (because I love it too!) And ultimately, that's what you're here for and what you're about, right? Reading good work? :)

That covers just about everything I wanted to say, so thanks for listening, thanks for hopefully the reading you’ll do in the future, and Go Bears!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News