ADVERTISEMENT

Hang in there My Cal Bears!!!!!!!!

tommikani95

Really Flying Around Out There
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2007
Yes it sucks.It sucks major.No way to sugar coat it as we should be 5-0 right now.I do believe there are positives to take away from yesterday.We showed up and showed out for ESPN College Gameday.As selfish as it was for SC to destroy the Pac-12 as we knew it,the exposure that we got from Gameday and for taking it to Miami for most of the night cannot be understated.As a cal alum,I have been dreaming for matchups like the one we had last night for most of my life and I'm glad we now have the opportunity to be apart of college football in a way that most of the anti-football Cal community has feared.Is Wilcox the guy to lead this program to new heights? Definitely not as we have seen enough of his passive/non-killer attitude.But what gives me hope for the future is that no matter who comes or goes,we will always be Cal Bears and nothing will change the love and passion we have for our community.We will continue to be one of the top universities in the world in most things and that is something that 99.99 percent of the other universities on this planet cannot say. Let's respond to this in the right way and give it to Pitt next week.Love all you guys.Roll On You Bears!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.