ADVERTISEMENT

2022 3-star point guard Milos Uzan says Cal is recruiting him harder than any other school right now

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
2022 3-star point guard Milos Uzan caught up with Kelly Horyczun of Arizona Rivals. He said Cal is recruiting him harder than any other school right now. I just messaged Milos to do an interview as a follow up.

I've made previous attempts to contact him as Cal offered him a while ago, but given that Aidan Mahaney has been the top point guard target, I've admittedly spent more time focusing on Mahaney and what he's been saying. So, obviously it is interesting that Uzan says Cal is the school recruiting him the hardest of any school in light of Mahaney still being months away from making a decision and not yet announcing his final list. Cal would only look to add one point guard in the 2022 class, too since they only project to have 2-3 spots open and they're also hoping to add a big and a wing.

My honest read of this is Cal isn't feeling super confident about Mahaney and they feel like if he does indeed go elsewhere, Uzan can possibly fill that point guard need. This of course doesn't mean Cal has given up on Mahaney, either. But for Uzan to unequivocally say that Cal is the school recruiting him the hardest, does raise honest questions and doubts about how confident Cal is in landing Mahaney.

Click here to check out the interview.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News