ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Men's Basketball

Harky4

What a Bonanza!
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2011
Orinda, CA
I went to a function last week featuring Mark Fox, Andrew Francis (a fellow New Yorker with Brooklyn roots), Chris Harriman (someone I can discuss Australia with as a 5 time visitor for 3-4 weeks each trip) and our other assistants/ staff, as well as Mark's lovely wife, Cindy. Although I cannot report the detailed comments, I can say that I came away a more positive perspective about our program and more faith in the process that is in place to raise such program from the shitter that Wyking birthed (we have a few assistants who were at Villanova and understand how Jay Wright built that program with team-oriented upperclassmen who were developed slowly). Our roster is described as deeper, more experienced, better conditioned, more physical, longer and very cohesive. I bitched about the rather plain vanilla home non-conference schedule and was told that it was caused by Covid concerns (Vanderbilt allegedly bowed out at the last minute). Transfer Jordan Shepherson got positive reviews. I wish that I could say more

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News