ADVERTISEMENT

2023 RB Roderick Robinson II set to visit in March

Matt Moreno

Shining. 365 days a week.
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California
cal.rivals.com

Roderick Robinson II is starting to gain some steam in his recruitment. He's added a few new offers this week, including one from USC, but Cal has been part of the process for the long haul. The Bears offered him last year and he has been on campus previously. He's now set to visit again when he makes a return trip to Berkeley on March 5 once the dead period comes to a close. Robinson has built a strong relationship with Cal's staff, and he feels as though the Bears have been among the teams most active in his recruitment.

He visited Arizona a couple weeks ago for that program's junior day, and he is also a big fan of Oregon as well. He said those are the three programs that have been the most active in pursuing him up to his point. Right now he is not set on making a decision until later this year, but Cal has positioned itself well so far. He is likely only going to see more offers, so it is a good thing Cal has been able to make an early move. That seems to hold a lot of weight with him.

“Cal is an amazing place and the coaches seem to have made me a priority there as well. They have amazing academics, which is a huge plus, and I’m extremely close with the coaching staff. I’ll be going to visit on March 5th.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News