ADVERTISEMENT

2023 CB Jaylon Braxton has Cal as a top school

Matt Moreno

Shining. 365 days a week.
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California
cal.rivals.com

Cal has made a lot of headway with four-star Texas cornerback Jaylon Braxton. He is set to release his top nine soon and it would be a complete shock if the Bears are not on that list. He has already scheduled an official visit to see Cal in June, and he continues to have a positive experience getting to know the staff. Terrence Brown, Tre Watson and Marshall Cherrington have been key in building that relationship while RJ Jones has been on Braxton about taking a visit as well. It has all led to Cal being a legitimate option for Braxton, who has liked what he has heard from the Cal coaching staff.

He recently received a bunch of handwritten letters from the staff that continued to make him feel like a priority. Cal certainly has him paying attention right now.

“I really like Cal, that’s actually one of my top schools. I actually got an official visit I’m gonna go to at Cal soon in June. I have an official visit in June with them. So, I’ll get to get out there and see more about the program. Everybody says when you go to Cal for the first time it’s like “wow” and nothing compares to it. So, I’ll see if that’s how it is with me.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News