ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruits whose film stands out to me

Trace Travers

What a Bonanza!
Staff
Apr 14, 2016
Wanted to get into more of the film that has stood out to me during this class, touching on a handful of guys Cal has offered, feel free to put in some of your favorites
RB Johnathan Arceneaux
There's other guys who are higher ranked, but Arceneaux stands out to me for his shiftiness, balance, and low center of gravity. He's playing his senior year at a bigger school in Lawndale, so there's a bit of focus on how well he handles that

WR J. Michael Sturdivant
The first play of his Hudl doesn't look like he's trying, but he's running away from guys effortlessly. Able to make tough catches in traffic and run after the catch.

OL Noah Pulealii

With linemen, you look for mobility, and Pulealii has it. Reminiscent of Mettauer in a lot of ways, nastiness among them. Doesn't play the best competition, but he's strong and every bit as big as he's listed.

ILB Kaleb Elarms-Orr
There's a couple of technical things you want to see him improve on, but he has long arms and explodes through tackles. Cal loves having their ILBs rush the passer in certain situations, which is why Elarms-Orr is a big target

DB Darren Barkins
Two way guy, great speed off his break on both sides of the ball, long corner prospects are always good (see Kaleb Higgins)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News