ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding video - shows why Cuonzo is high on Jordan Goodwin

vineyardview

Drinking John Elway's Tears
Jul 8, 2001
Healdsburg, CA
https://makeplayz.com/highlights-recruiting-update-with-4-star-sf-jordan-goodwin/

The leader of the St. Louis Eagles this year it is 2017 6’4 small forward Jordan Goodwin. He is from Althoff Catholic High School in Belleville, Illinois. In this year’s high school season Goodwin was able to lead his team to their first state championship title.

Goodwin is one of the toughest players you will see in the class of 2017. He does not do anything flashy, but he does what is needed to be done for his team. He is the glue that keeps his team together and makes them perform at a high level. Goodwin is averaging 16.4 points, 9.6 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game this spring on the EYBL circuit. He is not the fastest player, but he takes his time and grinds the opposition out. He has taken over games this spring and the St. Louis Eagles relies heavily on him. When asked what he needed to do to take his game to another level, he said, “I need to get my IQ a little better, work on my jumper and keep on becoming a good leader.” He led his team to a 11-5 record thus far this spring and the Eagles are in good position right now to make a deep run at Peach Jam.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News