ADVERTISEMENT

Let's predict the cal season

droski

What a Bonanza!
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2009
LA
Last year I predicted 10 out of 12 games correctly. Prior season have been spot on as well. So let's go!

UC Davis - Win - Could be close for a half.
Auburn - Loss - Lots of buzz out that they have a stud frosh WR and the QB is way improved. Generally they have boys up front we can't handle too.
SDSU - Win - We beat SDSU at home traditionally and this isn't a great SDSU team.
Florida State - Loss - Line mismatch
Miami - Loss - Not huge on Miami per se. I could see a victory, but again I think on the lines they are just too superior.
Pitt - Loss - Pitt is good at home and should be improved this year. Coin flip. Wilcox's annual road turd.
North Carolina State - Loss - NC State always has big boys up front.
Oregon State - Win - OSU just has lost too much.
Wake Forest - Win - Like Pitt also concerned about this game, but Wake was terrible last year.
Syracuse - Win - Not a ton of talent at Syracuse.
Stanford - Win - I think the furd will be improved, but not improved enough to win.
Smu - Win - I know they got a lot of NIL, but i will believe a non power 5 team coming in and being good immediately when I see it. Also not an intimidating place to play.

7-5

6 or 7 wins seams like the most likely. Our defense will be improved over last year, but will the offense? I'm not so sure.

Reactions: calderon11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.