ADVERTISEMENT

I just spoke with Theo John

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
I just spoke with 3-star power forward Theo John of Champlin Park, MN. Here are some of the key things he said. The rest will be saved for the article.

"I’m a hustle player. I dive for loose balls and try to go for every play that I can. Things that coaches say about me is my work ethic, I’m always in the gym and they tell me I’m a great kid. Defense, I love defense. I’m always trying to make sure my man doesn’t score whether it be positions 1 trough 5. That’s my man attribute to most coaches."-Theo John on his style of play and strengths on the court.

"They’ve been recruiting me for a while. They’ve been building that relationship. Especially with Coach O’Toole and Coach Martin. One of the assistants, I can’t remember who it was, said we were the same player."-Theo John on his relationship with the Cal staff.

"Academics is huge in my family. My dad is big into that. Education is something that nobody can take away from you. I’m interested in sports science on the performance side and how the body works."-Theo John on academics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.