ADVERTISEMENT

I just spoke with Ira Lee

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
Hey guys, I just spoke with 2017 4-star power forward Ira Lee, who now has Cal in his Top 5. I will thread some of the key quotes he said and save the rest for the article.

Ira Lee on Cal: "I mean, Cal has always been a top school of mine since they offered me. I have a genuine relationship with Cuonzo Martin. I got two close teammates who play there. Cal has always been atop of my list."

Ira Lee on Texas: “Shaka Smart is one of the top coaches in the country. He was straight with me and told me he wants me to come in an be an all-around forward.”

Ira Lee on Oregon: “Oregon, Dillon Brooks is leaving. He’s likely leaving. They’re in need of a guy who can do what Dillon Brooks does.”

Ira Lee on Arizona: “Arizona is a guard-heavy school. They’re in need of more forwards.”

Ira Lee on Maryland: “I’ve had a relationship with assistant coach Nima since I was in 7th and 8th grade.”

Official visits info: Arizona set up for October 14th for the Red/Blue game. Texas-September 30. Oregon-October 7. Cal and Maryland to be set up later, but in the September/October timeframe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News