ADVERTISEMENT

I just spoke with Donnie Tillman

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
Ok, late last night I interviewed 2017 3-star forward Donnie Tillman of Findlay Prep, but I gotta keep with the "I just spoke with" theme, which has become a weird tradition on here. Anyways, I will share some key quotes from our conversation and save the rest for the article.

Donnie Tillman on his relationship with Cal: "It's been for a while now Coach Martin and Coach Webster have been in constant contact for a week and half now calling me twice a day sometimes and speaking with my mother I really relate to these guys and Coach Martin and I come from the same Background coming on top through adversity."

Donnie Tillman on other schools that are in the picture:
"I have offers from Boston College, Cleveland State, UNLV, USC, UTEP, San Diego State, Marquette, Creighton, Dayton and Toledo other schools who contacted me were MSU, Michigan , Duke, Kansas, Memphis and Arizona. Also, Xavier contacted me."

Donnie Tillman on academics and education: "Education is everything to me of course I have big dreams but anything can happen you know so if the school has good academic background and my major then that will be a big bonus. My mom always preached school first."

Also, for those of you who love to know players GPAs and test scores, Tillman told me that he has a 3.3 GPA and an ACT score of 22.

As I said above, the rest will be saved for the article, but this should be enough for now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News