ADVERTISEMENT

I just spoke with 2018 4-star shooting guard Jules Bernard

BenParker

Tiger Woods' 2009 Big Game Speech
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mountain View, CA
Hey guys, I just spoke with 2018 4-star shooting guard Jules Bernard. Below are key quotes. The rest will be saved for the article.

"I have a good relationship with the coaches. They are great people who are passionate about what they do and i respect that. I can have open ended conversations with them. I can talk to them about anything no matter what the topic may be. So I feel I have a good relationship overall with the coaches." -Jules Bernard on his relationship with the Cal staff.

"Oh it definitely matters. I've been raised since I was young to take pride in my education and to strive to be the best student I can be. I think it would be a waste not to utilize all the amazing opportunities I've been granted through my years in the educational field. So it definitely plays a role."-Jules Bernard on how much academics will factor into his decision.

"I don't have a set time table but I know for sure I don't want to rush, I want to put a lot of thought into it and I want to take my time and do it right."-Jules Bernard on a timeline for a decision/cutting down his list.

Other schools showing the most interest are Utah, USC, Alabama, UCLA, Stanford, and Oregon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News