ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaii Game

tanaka7

What a Bonanza!
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2010
Well guess im starting two threads in a row about QB's, but just read an article in today's newspaper about how Hawaii cant figure out a starter between past starter Ikaika Woosley, Aaron Zwalen and Dru Brown.

Now I can't tell you much about Zwalen and Brown but I can tell you a bit about Woosley. First off no disrespect to him, my family actually knows his, he's originally from Rodeo, CA, so a bay area kid, but he's not a good QB. I'd argue that he is just downright awful as a D-1 QB. He's a career 49% passer, with 18 td's in about two seasons of starting. He's not accurate, can't sustain drives and also isnt particularly good at running, but i'd say that running is probably his strength if he were to have one. basically think Brock Mansion bad, Mansion is actually probably a little bit better.

Now what does that say about Hawaii, well basically says that if they can't find someone that could pass up woosley, then their offense is going to suck, like probably be one of the worst in all D-1 football. Basically there's virtually no chance of an upset or really Hawaii being in the game for a quarter unless they get a couple pick 6's or a special teams return.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.