montgomery

Discussion in 'Tightwad Hill' started by Amoitalia, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Amoitalia

Amoitalia Jack Clark's Bullet Scar
    Gold Member

well, i'm back..........i predicted the situation both with braun and tedford and was castigated enormously for this. eventually, people came around and saw that these two guys were getting worse as time progressed...now, unfortunately, i see the same patter with montgomery. like braun, the longer the players stay, the worse they get....this is a direct result of poor coaching.......i believe that montgomery, having coached all those "brilliant" student/ athletes at stanford, thinks that most of his players at cal are sub-par intellectually compared to his stanford players. if you listen closely he constantly intimates this.........anyway, go ahead and hammer me.....time will tell....

2. Harky4

Harky4 Tosh's Coffee Cup
    Gold Member

Monty is a great coach who should have focused more on recruiting than he has done. His current recruiting class of Bird, Matthews and Singer is outstanding and hopefully gets better. Mony has been cursed with under performing players, like Solo and Smith, a key injury to a key player (Krelow) and a lack of depth due to medicore recruiting the last few years (Kravish is just not a starter for a top team).

Moreover, Monty cares. I love to watch him from across the court as he puts his fiery heart and soul into each game.

Woodside is Furd country anyways :)

3. Bear Prowler

Bear Prowler Joe Starkey's Excused Voice

Please don't feed the trolls.

4. Amoitalia

Amoitalia Jack Clark's Bullet Scar
    Gold Member

nice open minds.....you young people are great at name-calling...must be democrats !!!!!!!

5. bluesaxeman

bluesaxeman Joe Starkey's Excused Voice
    Gold Member

I see you haven't gotten any smarter.

6. Harky4

Harky4 Tosh's Coffee Cup
    Gold Member

A senior Trewhitt-like Republican

7. diva

diva Joe Kapp's Tequila Bottle

So where is itsamoroso as Cal finishes as the 2 seed in the pac12, picked 3rd in the preseason.

what a moron