ADVERTISEMENT

"Hottest College Sororities by School" - LOL

LafayetteBear

What a Bonanza!
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2009
Lafayette, CA
I was perusing an article on the Web about Steph Curry's bet with his mother (whereby he pays her $100 per turnover for "excess turnovers") when I noticed an advert/link for a blurb entited "Hottest College Sororities by School: The list may surprise you." (It certainly did.)

I had to click on it, and it took me to a website called "americanlivewire.com." The link is set forth below. The first photo was of some gals who are purported to be from USC. The second photo (which I am trying to paster here and which I hope comes through) purports to be of the "hot sorority girls" from Stanford. LOL, check out the photo! Moreover, check out the caption, which is just too funny. "Ivy League." "Hottest babes." ROFL. I don't think this is gonna set off any tsunamis.

http://americanlivewire.com/2014-09-13-hottest-college-frat-girls-school-list-may-surprise-2/

Brains and beauty don't always go together, but in this case they absolutely do. Stanford is one of the most prestigious schools in the Ivy League but beyond that, the school is also home to some of the hottest babes in the country. If a degree from a prestigious college wasn't enough reason to go to Stanford, the girls should give you another to aim high.

This post was edited on 1/20 11:06 PM by LafayetteBear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News